Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Where I Learned Confidence



While I was trying out for the volleyball team I was a little nervous at first because I thought that the girls that were on the team where much bigger, faster, stonger, and overall better players than me so I felt that there was no point in trying out for the team. My dad was there to encourage me to do my best in everything that I do. He suggested that I try out anyway and I did. I then realized at the try out thats every girls there had their own weakness and that I was not the only one. I ended up making the team and have not regreted it since.


Another experience that I had was when I started in the retail business selling phones it was a new experience for me and I was not very good. Although over time I was able to get better at it with help from my co-workers and I learned some very valuable things while working there. It also taught me that unless someone really knows what they are talking about I do not have to really worry about being corrected and made to look like a fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment